The continuous economic growth of the Macau region and its particularities bring along increased challenges in acquiring and maintaining the human resources essential to the success of each and every business.
The aggravating Macau labour shortage demands special attention to all employment conditions and documents to favor a more stable working environment. We greatly focus on assisting client employers to overcome these needs whilst also protecting employees’ legal rights, advising on legal requirements, alternatives and adequate solutions for Macau business operations.
Our experienced Employment and Immigration lawyers understand the market dynamics within the different industries and can deal with any human resources needs and risks and tailor the applications for non-residential work to your business demands, accompanying Clients all the way through the work permits (“blue cards”) process, releasing them from both the institutional and employee legal bureaucracy.
- Drafting and advising on employment contracts, handbooks and policies
- Employment mergers and acquisitions
- Remuneration and incentives settlements
- Employment terminations and settlements
- Work permits and renewals for non-residents
- Employment disputes
- Privacy and data protection
- Secondment mechanisms and service contacts