With its booming economy there are still major on-going construction and public infrastructure projects in Macau, in which multinational architects and construction companies participate.
Our lawyers have the required expertise to assist in the devising and implementation of the right strategy to manage the legal and commercial risks involved in the development of any of these projects.
We advise developers, contractors and owners in major construction projects, its contractual structure and on all other related aspects.
Before disputes arise, we provide expert guidance on risk management and dispute avoidance. Our team’s know-how and litigation experience in judicial and arbitration disputes allows us to deliver the best commercial solution for the Client.
We further offer legal assistance in major public infrastructure projects, from the tendering stage up to their completion.
- Drafting and review of construction contracts
- Advice on licensing requirements for construction projects
- Assistance regarding construction claims, including claims on design or construction defects, termination or suspension of works, certification and delays or variations
- Advice on industry specific issues in connection with construction projects
- Project management and joint-venture agreements
- Legal assistance during every stage of public tenders for infrastructure projects
- Resolution of disputes in arbitration proceedings or Court claims.